Hands On 3 Colour Chinese Dumpling Class Weekday Class
About The Class
Come to join us in June to learn to make these colourful Chinese dumplings (Jiao Zi 饺子). After two-and-half-hour class, you will be wrapping like pros and ready to ‘wow’ your family and friends at your next home meals and dinner parties!
Three colors come from water, freshly made carrot juice and spinach juice.
Class Schedule (2.5 hours)
- 30 mins, introduction and demonstrate on how to make the dough with three different colours
- 15 mins students practice on making dough
- 15 mins demonstrate and practice on making filling of three options including vegetarian option
- 15 mins demonstrate how to make wrappers and assemble the ingredients
- 30 mins students practice on above
- 15 mins cook the Dumplings
- 30 mins lunch time and enjoy the Dumplings.
Menu of Cooking
3 Colour Chinese Dumpling
What’s included in the ticket fee
Class fee, ingredients, lunch, apron & recipe
A food consultant, instructor and blogger. Cai Li teaches the Xiao Long Bao class at Spoonful. She was born and raised in China and has lived in Beijing, Washington DC and Singapore. She received her culinary training at the Le Cordon Bleu in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2014. She shares easy recipes and stories on homemade Chinese and Asian food on the Facebook page @sentosadough and her blog of www.lets-playdough.com.
Terms & Conditions
-Copyright of photos and video shooting taken by Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partners during the event will belong to Spoonful. Spoonful has the right to use the photos and video shooting for PR and marketing purpose.
-The event organizer "Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)" is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy.
-Spoonful will notify 3 days prior the event day to all the attendees if the event has to be cancelled.
-There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled.
-Spoonful will send future events or promo info to attendees e-mail address after the event.
-Kids seat: please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11:00 AM - 1:30 PM SGT
- Origins of Food, One Farrer Hotel & Spa
Standard $88.00 Standard + S$1 donation for The Food Bank Singapore $89.00
- Venue Address
- One Farrer Park Road Singapore
1 min walk from Exit C, MRT Farrer Park Station